Title: Auto Detailer
Location: New Orleans
Category: Limousine Livery New Orleans
Prepare fleet vehicles by cleaning both the interior and exterior of the vehicles to the Livery Standard of excellence (perfection).
- Prepares vehicle by conducting operator maintenance; cleaning interior and exterior; reporting operating problems.
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains tools and equipment by following operating instructions; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock.
- Maintains safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Fast paced
- Exposure to a variety of people and business types
- Performs work outdoors
High School Diploma or equivalency
Previous Detail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Basic Safety skills
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g. patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures)
- Must be able to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble objects.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Must have trunk strength: the ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without fatiguing.
- Ability to read, count, and write accurately and complete all documentation
- Ability to work varied hours and days including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds